Turner Caravan Park
Turner Caravan Park is the best holiday spot for fishing, boating, swimming, kitesurfing and enjoying the picturesque surrounds of the Blackwood River Mouth.
You can often see visiting dolphins cruising the river in front of the park. Large stingrays and pelicans are often happy to share your catch of the day near the filleting tables.
Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park forms the backdrop for the park and wonderful bush tracks can be started from the park office.
- River frontage with beautiful chalets along river foreshore
- Shady, grassed sites for powered and unpowered sites
- Easy walk to Augusta town centre
- Wood and electric BBQs (bring your own wood during fire permitted season)
- Camper’s Kitchen & Laundry facilities
- Disability accessible
- No personal generators are permitted to be used on site
- Total fire ban on open fires and solid fuel BBQs from 22 December to 13 March yearly